If you're in sixth, seventh, or eighth grade we would love to have you join us on Sundays and Wednesdays as we study the Bible, eat delicious food, build friendships and community, serve others, evangelize, and play crazy games. There's a place for everyone and we hope to see you soon!
Join us as we study various topics including evangelism, basic apologetics, and discipleship through teaching and Small Group discussions.
- 10:40-11:00 - Welcome, announcements, sometimes eat donuts
- 11:00-11:20 - Games and teaching
- 11:20-12:00 - Small Groups
- Grade and gender specific - open year-round
We take time each week to hang out, have some fun, eat a meal, and study the Bible. There are often guest speakers that share about what Jesus has done in their own lives and well as stories from other students and what God is doing in them and their schools.
- 6:00-6:30 - Free meal and time to hang with friends
- Meet some people if you're new!
- 6:30-6:50 - Announcements and Games
- 6:50-7:10 - Worship
- 7:10-7:45 - Teaching and Prayer
- 7:45-8:00 - Wrap-up and dismissal
Every other Monday we'll be getting together to study what the Bible says about worship, spend time in prayer, and learn what it means to be on a worship team! Please check the calendar for specific dates.
- Where: JAM Space (Room 256)
- When: Every other Monday, 6:00pm-8:00pm
- Who: Any current JAM student who has an interest/heart for worship (which includes lighting/tech roles as well!)
- Questions: Please email Raschelle
Emails are sent out each Monday with specific information for that week and for any upcoming events. If you'd like to be added to that email list please let us know!
Subject Line: Weekly Emails
Extra Info: Please list your name and if you're a parent, please list the name of your student as well!