If you're in seventh or eighth grade we would love to have you join us on Sundays and Wednesdays as we study the Bible, eat delicious food, build friendships and community, serve others, evangelize, and play crazy games. There's a place for everyone and we hope to see you soon!
Join us as we study various topics including evangelism, basic apologetics, and discipleship through teaching and Small Group discussions.
- 10:40-11:00 - Welcome, annoucements, sometimes eat donuts
- 11:00-11:20 - Games and teaching
- 11:20-12:00 - Small Groups
- Grade and gender specific - open year-round
We take time each week to hang out, have some fun, eat a meal, and study the Bible. There are often guest speakers that share about what Jesus has done in their own lives and well as stories from other students and what God is doing in them and their schools.
- 6:00-6:30 - Free meal and time to hang with friends
- Meet some people if you're new!
- 6:30-6:50 - Announcements and Games
- 6:50-7:10 - Worship
- 7:10-7:45 - Teaching and Prayer
- 7:45-8:00 - Wrap-up and dismissal